Saturday, January 12, 2008

Say goodbye to France for me

First of all, I would like to say: Fuck. Yes, f-u-c-k. Fuck cancer, fuck my liver and fuck my lungs. Fuck my colon (not literally, si vous plais) and my kidneys. Fuck drinking and fuck smoking. Fuck akward fist fights, bruises and broken bones. Fuck drunk driving, fuck seatbelts and fuck bumpy roads. Fuck uptight conservatives and fuck whiny liberals. Fuck macho homophobes and annoying flamboyant gay men. Fuck racists and fuck people who live up to there comedic stereo type. Fuck hypocritical activist/philanthropists and fuck hypocritical nihilists. Fuck shallow chic and fuck messy slobs. Fuck ikea, fuck bed bath and beyond. Fuck hopeful teenagers and fuck bitter middle-agers.

But most importantly, fuck me. Who is all of the above and neither.

That said, I shall write about current events with less gratuitous cussing. SHIT FUCK!

I thought about writing a letter to maria right now. But it would be just another letter unanswered letter. So I'll write about it here. I thought about telling her the wierd dream I had last night in which we where touring France by skipping trains and stealing wine along the way. I wanted to tel her how at the party I went tonite i was introduced as, "the guy who has a soulmate in belgium", swear to god, I was introduced that way. I wanted to write about how she would have probably had fun at this party since when we were drunk we started reading eachother passages of naked lunch over cigarettes and whisky. I wanted to tell her how now I am known amongst the people here as the drinker, or the alcoholic. I wanted to say that I do not say much in my defensive and I am ashamedly proud of this title. I wanted to say that I miss her, but since I say that in every letter I write to her it might seem needy. She already knows this, so I probably would have written it anyway. When I would have sent the letter I would have felt ashamed or embarrased somewhat because For the last week I have been writing her a letter at least every day, at least in my mind. I would start thinking of how I rehearse what I want to write in each letter during my day. When something interesting happens I say to myself "Hey, this is something I can include in the letter." I start thinking of how when I write these type of things a strong, charming and enthusiastic narrator starts talking in my head as I type the words. I then imagine this narrator as a voice over in a scene of a WWII drama in which the dead soldier writes letters to his sweetheart back home and she reads them on the beach looking out to the sea, hoping the young man eventually comes back from the great war. I think of Il Postino. I think of how bashful and teenage this all is but then i reflect and think that this is how it has always been with Maria, because we've known each other only as teenagers. I want to tell Maria that I am carefully selecting songs to make a very good playlist when she comes back. I think to myself how creepy and clingy this is. I think to myself, "Maybe I am just idealizing this woman because she is far away and I can turn her into this mystic awesome figure". But then I think "Nah, Maria has always been an Awesome mystic figure to me...."

P.S.- I am still as creepy, clingy and needy as when you left.

Festina Vite Lente

17 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, burberry outlet, oakley sunglasses cheap, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, air max, louis vuitton outlet stores, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, tiffany and co, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, longchamp handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, longchamp outlet, kate spade outlet, rolex watches, longchamp handbags, ray ban sunglasses, air max, cheap uggs, jordan shoes, burberry outlet, christian louboutin, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, ugg boots clearance, ugg outlet, gucci outlet, uggs outlet, louboutin, uggs

8:36 PM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

air max pas cher, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe, sac hermes, nike air max, nike blazer, nike free pas cher, true religion outlet, coach factory outlet, coach purses, michael kors uk, sac burberry, true religion jeans, oakley pas cher, converse pas cher, air jordan, polo lacoste, louboutin, coach outlet, lululemon outlet online, hollister, longchamp, ralph lauren, michael kors, michael kors outlet, hollister, true religion jeans, north face, michael kors pas cher, air max, hogan outlet, sac guess, air max, abercrombie and fitch, vanessa bruno, nike free, north face, true religion outlet, timberland, mulberry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe run pas cher, coach outlet store online, nike air force, sac longchamp pas cher, nike tn, new balance pas cher, kate spade handbags, polo ralph lauren

8:36 PM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

ghd, nike huaraches, beats by dre, vans, nike trainers, chi flat iron, air max, mont blanc, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, north face outlet, wedding dresses, oakley, vans shoes, instyler, louboutin, valentino shoes, bottega veneta, babyliss pro, new balance shoes, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, celine handbags, iphone cases, birkin bag, nfl jerseys, abercrombie, nike roshe run, converse shoes, lululemon outlet, baseball bats, timberland boots, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, mac cosmetics, hollister clothing store, reebok outlet, insanity workout, hollister, north face jackets, soccer jerseys, herve leger, asics running shoes, gucci, converse, air max, giuseppe zanotti, p90x

8:36 PM

 
Blogger shaimaa sami said...



تعتبر شركة المثالي صقور للخدمات من الشركات متعددة الأفرع والتي تغطي الأفرع الخاصة بها أغلب المناطق الموجودة في المكان بشكل كامل وذلك حرصا منها علي توصيل الخدمات المختلفة لكافة العملاء بكافة المناطق في المملكة كما تهتم الشركة بتوفير كافة الأدوات والأجهزة الحديثة التي تستخدم في تغطية كافة الخدمات التي تطرحها لعملائها ومن خلال مجموعة من خطط الأسعار التي تتميز بشكل كبير بمراعاتها لكافة الطبقات الموجودة في المكان بشكل كامل

شركة تنظيف سجاد بجازان
شركة تنظيف مساجد بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان
شركة تنظيف شقق بجازان
شركة تنظيف سجاد بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة مكافحة البق بجازان
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجازان
شركة مكافحة الحمام بجازان
شركة مكافحة الفئران بجازان

5:26 AM

 
Blogger straightener said...

عزيزي العميل اذا كنت تبحث عن أفضل الخدمات في المنطقة الجنوبية فعليك الاتصال بنا على شركة التميز الجنوبي ومن أهم الخدمات التي نقدمها :

اقوى شركة تنظيف شقق بخميس مشيط

افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بخميس مشيط

ارخص شركة تنظيف مجالس بخميس مشيط
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة نمل أبيض بخميس مشيط

شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها

شركة مكافحة نمل ابيض بابها

7:59 AM

 
Blogger على محمد said...


شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر

5:51 AM

 
Blogger بيت العز said...

موقع-ابداع
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
شركة تنظيف منازل بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة رش مبيدات بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط
شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بخميس مشيط

7:22 AM

 
Blogger بيت العز said...

المروة
شركة تنظيف منازل ام القيوين
شركة جلى وتلميع رخام ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف ام القيوين
شركة مكافحة حشرات ام القيوين
شركة مكافحة الفئران ام القيوين
شركة مكافحة الصراصير ام القيوين
شركة مكافحة الرمة ام القيوين

10:51 AM

 
Blogger بيت العز said...


شركة تنظيف ابوظبى 0567410494 التاج الملكى

شركة التاج الملكي أرخص وأفضل وأكبر
شركة تنظيف ابوظبى
، فتمتلك العديد من المقومات الرائعة التي تميزها عن غيرها من الشركات، حيث أن التنظيف يعتبر من الأمور الشاقة للغاية للمرأة خاصة إذا كانت المرأة تعمل فيكون ليس لديها وقت فارغ لتتم عملية التنظيف، حيث أن
شركة تنظيف فى ابوظبى
تمتلك عمالة مدربة على مستوى عالي من الجودة ولديهم خبرة تتعدي الخمس سنوات في مجال التنظيف، فالمرأة تكتشف البقع من بقايا المشروبات والطعام فلابد على أي مرأة أكتشافها لهذه البقع أن تقوم بالأتصال على الفور على
شركة تنظيف مسابح ابوظبى
، حتى تعمل
شركات تنظيف المنازل ابوظبى
على تنظيف جميع الغرف والمطابخ والحمامات التي توجد في البيوت.

10:56 AM

 
Blogger شركه تنظيف said...

شركة عزل بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف بالرياض نقل عفش بالرياض رخيص خدمات منزلية بالرياض عزل فوم بالرياض كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

3:25 PM

 
Blogger rabab saad said...



شركة تنظيف مسابح بسكاكا
شركة جلي بلاط بسكاكا
شركة جلي بلاط بعرعر
شركة مكافحة حمام بسكاكا
شركة تسليك مجاري بسكاكا
شركة تنظيف افران بسكاكا
شركة كشف تسربات بسكاكا
شركة كشف تسربات بعرعر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بسكاكا

9:24 AM

 
Blogger rabab saad said...


شركة عزل خزانات بعرعر
شركة تسليك مجاري بعرعر
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بعرعر
شركة عزل اسطح بعرعر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بسكاكا
شركة مكافحة حمام بسكاكا
شركة مكافحة حشرات بعرعر
شركة مكافحة حمام بعرعر
شركة نقل اثاث بعرعر


9:35 AM

 
Blogger الفارس كلين said...




شركه الفارس كلين

شركه تنظيف منازل بالدمام

شركه تنظيف خزانات بالدمام

شركه تنظيف شقق بالدمام

شركه تنظيف فلل بالدمام

شركه تنظيف كنب بالدمام

شركه تنظيف موكيت بالدمام

شركه تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام

شركه تنظيف منازل بالقطيف



2:39 AM

 
Blogger menna said...

بروف
شركة تنظيف شقق فى بعجمان
شركة تنظيف منازل فى بعجمان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بعجمان

11:23 AM

 
Blogger الفارس كلين said...




شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل براس تنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنورة
شركة تنظيف مكيفات براس تنوره
شركة تنظيف منازل بالنعيريه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالنعيريه
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالنعيريه
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخفجى


2:36 PM

 
Blogger hmam refaat said...



شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
افضل شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات واسطح بالرياض
شركة ترميم فلل بالرياض

9:11 AM

 
Blogger hmam refaat said...


شركة فحص فلل بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة فحص منازل بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض

9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home